Tree Mining in Frequent Patterns
Tree Mining in Frequent Patterns-
That tree mining algorithm is basically used for stores quantitative information about frequent patterns. In that tree method use root and node structure for declaring tree with different structure. In that tree one root node with set of sub trees as a children. Each node in the sub tree consist of 3 fields-
- Indicating item name.
- Count the number of transaction represented by the node.
- Node links. They indicating links to the next node in frequent tree.
Algorithm for construct of Frequent pattern tree-
Input- Transaction database
- Scan all database and select frequent item from that.
- Arranging that items with descending order list.
- Create root and repeat fallowing steps up to final output.
- Insert tree([P/Q]T)
- where P-First element
- Q-Remaining list.
Advantages of Frequent Tree-
- Database scanned 2 times during construction.
- Frequent Pattern tree contains all the information related to mining frequent patterns.
STEP 1-Arranging database in descending order.
Scan database for second item, order frequent pattern in each transaction.
Construct Frequent tree.